At ARDENT, You Can Make Any Cannabis Product!
ARDENT, A CANNABIS DEVICE BRAND
Brand Introduction of ARDENT
ARDENT is a famous brand that mostly sells high-end kits and accessories relevant to cannabis, here is a history about how ARDENT grows:
Shanel A. Lindsay, founder and president of ARDENT, struggled to dose accurately with the medicine for years. At the very beginning, she exerted her homespun methods until she took the medicine to tab and realized it could be much better. Determined to find a solution, she decided to test all the methods people are currently using.
She learned it is virtually impossible to get a full decarb with these conventional appliance. Every method she tried fell short. Besides, she commissioned testing with MCR labs on the science to solve this grey area in the cannabis world. Armed with this breakthrough research, she developed the NOVA, an inNOVAtive in home device that delivers decarbed marijuana to patients looking for an alternative method to consume.
Product Traits at ARDENT
As for ARDENT decarboxylation and infusion device, here listed multiple traits as following:
- Quiet and odorless with one-button-easy, accurate decarboxylation and infusion.
- It saves so much money via utilizing every bit of THC and CBD with a full decarb every time.
- One touch, mess free infusion of oils, butters, and more.
- Prepare your own oral, sublingual and topical therapies right at home for pennies.
- Make strain-specific treats, which taste and feel the difference.
- Get the exact effect and potency that is right for you.
- So simple that anyone can be an instant expert.
Speaking of the usage of cannabis products, here are 3 steps:
- First, place cannabis flower, kief, or concentrate inside, and there is no minimal amount.
- Second, press the button for no-smell activation or infusion of THC or CBD.
- Third, mix with food, lotions, or any other product to make accurate and affordable therapies.
Something Related to Decarboxylation at ARDENT
First, what is decarboxylation?
Decarb is a function of time, temp, and atmosphere. And the process fully activates the THC in your cannabis to a much higher potency than traditional methods of consumption, namely smoking. Similarly, decarboxylation is the process of converting cannabis into its active form, making it bioavailable for the human body. In addition, it is a critical step for any consumption method, especially those who prefer to consume via oral, sublingual or topical applications.
The old ways of decarbing, namely the oven, crockpot and toaster oven, are inaccurate, smelly and waste expensive cannabis along with your time. The NOVA is the only precision decarboxylation and infusion system.
However, it is not as simple as sticking bud into an oven, toaster, crockpot, or even lighting it on fire. Fully activating without destroying valuable cannabinoids is a scientific and precise process. Every time, it delivers a perfect decarb, which means you can instantly make cannabis capsules, edibles, topicals, or any other product you see on the dispensary shelf, and all for a fraction of the price.
Done correctly, you get more out of cannabis and have infinite ways to use it. This is exactly why they developed a decarboxylator that encapsulates all of the science and transforms a complicated process to one that is easy, discreet, and reliable.
Something Related to Infusion at ARDENT
Much like the decarb process, there is a lot of mystery surrounding cannabis infusion. This is mainly due to the lack of data regarding the infusion process. That is to say, there is little to no real testing to show the maximum amount of THC you can get into butter or oil infusions.
They set out to change that by bringing in MCR Labs to test a number of infusion samples extracted using the Nova. Surely, after completing the decarb step, you can infuse right in your decarboxylator.
Here will present a simple process:
- Firstly, place the decarbed cannabis into a glass jar of butter or oil, or use our concentrate and infusion sleeve for a perfect fit in your Nova.
- Secondly, put the jar back into the decarboxylator for a second cycle. And the second cycle will pull the THC from the plant into the oil.
- Thirdly, when the process id complete, strain the plant material from the oil.
- Finally, the infused butter or oil can then be used to make any cannabis product.
Tip 1: controlling the potency of cannabis
After introducing decarboxylation and infusion, do you know how to control the potency of cannabis?
Changing the potency is a matter of adding additional cannabis. Therefore, you can use as little as a half a gram of flower. For those who need a higher dose, just increase the amount of cannabis. Here is dosage table you can take it as reference.
Tip 2: choosing kief or concentrates
As for whether to choose kief or concentrates, first, follow the same procedure of decarbing the kief or concentrate. Then, mix with the oil to infuse.
However, you can choose whether to strain the kief. So, if you plan to strain, put the material through an entire infusion cycle in order to make sure the maximum amount infuses into the oil. Whereas with concentrates, they are really more of a mixing process than an infusion process. Besides, there is no straining necessary or even possible, and the concentrates will blend with the oil.
After decarbing the concentrates, you can mix with the oil and put it back in the decarboxylator for just 30 minutes, to allow the contents to heat and blend well.
Products of All Kinds at ARDENT
NOVA Decarboxylator and Infuser
$210 to 220
- Full activation of THC and CBD in your flower, kief or concentrates.
- Use to infuse butter and oil.
- Odorless and mess free, no cleanup necessary.
- Easy to use from your home, which has the unit of 7.5*4.
- Holds up to 1 ounce of flower or 5 ounces of kief.
- This version is for use with USA outlets.
For ways to use decarbed flower, it is easy!
- Add it to your favorite foods.
- Drop it into a capsule.
- Use it in your afternoon tea.
- Eat your decarbed herb as it is.
To see more details, click https://ardentcannabis.com/product/nova-decarboxylator/
Magic Shell infusion Kit
Summer is coming in blazing hot. These long summer days are best times to meet up with friends and family for pool parties, vacations, or just lounging in the heat, and what is better to cool you off than some cold, yummy ice cream. Here at ARDENT, they created the new Magic Shell Kit to take any of your favorite cold desserts to the next level with a delicious chocolate shell.
The Magic Shell Kits come with real, rich, gourmet chocolate pieces that you can make into a tasty shell along with organic coconut oil that boosts flavor without being overwhelming. Furthermore, it is the perfect addition to your favorite ice cream or any other cold dessert plus, materials and instructions that make creating these delectable desserts at home super easy.
To see more details, click https://ardentcannabis.com/product/magic-shell-infusion-kit/
Lavender CBD Lotion
- You can use this lotion to soothe your skin and promote healing with a rich body butter filled with nutrients designed to bring your skin to peak health and keep it there.
- This creamy, non-greasy body butter is suitable for sensitive skin and contains ingredients designed to promote skin health, healing, and appearance. Thus, this is more than just lotion.
- The ingredients found in this potent lotion have been shown to both reduce the appearance of existing scars and reduce the formation of new ones. Ingrown hairs and minor skin irritations are a thing of the past when skin is regularly treated with the trio of powerful vitamins found in this cream.
- Dry skin, aging skin, and even skin with significant sun damage can benefit from the powerful combination of antioxidants found in this comprehensive skin care cream.
- The ingredients in this jar pack a powerful punch guaranteed to improve the condition and appearance of your skin.
- Smell good, feel great!
To see more details, click https://ardentcannabis.com/product/lavender-cbd-lotion/
Concentrate and Infusion Sleeve
A specially designed silicone sleeve for your NOVA.
You have been asking and it is finally here. This FDA approved, food grade and BPA-free silicone sleeve makes decarbing concentrates and infusing even easier. Make more of your infused oils at a time or use it during decarb.
The silicone sleeve can specially fit into the NOVA’s inner canister and give it a full silicone lining perfectly.
To see more details, click https://ardentcannabis.com/product/concentrate-and-infusion-sleeve/
Reviews and Feedback
Applauded by hundreds of customers, there are scads of positive feedback at ARDENT.
Ardent, LLC 265 Franklin Street, Suite 1702
Boston, MA 02110
Phone: +1 (617) 420-7343
In the End
At ARDENT, you can find many practical kits and devices to make cannabis product. After experiencing this shop, the best part of ARDENT is it merges perfect activation and infusion in one. Click https://ardentcannabis.com/ to find more details you want to know about this brand.
Review At ARDENT, You Can Make Any Cannabis Product!.