Bluebird Botanicals Introduction
The advantages of this brand
Founded in 2012, Bluebird Botanicals is a world leading manufacturer of high-quality Hemp Extracts and CBD oil.
- First, it played an integral role in creating the hemp-CBD industry, and it continually helped pave the way for the industry at large.
- Second, it was awarded the #1 Hemp Company/Product from the Cannabis Business Awards in 2018. And it was recognized as the #1 Hemp-CBD Company at the 2016 Cannabist Awards, run by The Denver Post.
- Third, it cares about people. Also, it has several Assistance Programs– one for people on long-term disability, one for people on low-income, and one for veterans.
Different aspects at Bluebird Botanicals
- Quality. It has one of the industry’s leading quality control systems, and a transparent batch database where all manufactured lots are available for public viewing.
- Availability. it ships its hemp-derived Hemp Extracts and CBD to most US states and several nations.
- Fairness of cost. It has a fair pricing structure and continually pass on what savings it can to its customers.
- Furthermore, it has strong and fair relationships with its farming partners. In addition, it cares about the the environment. Bluebird Botanicals is certified bioplastic recyclable and cruelty-free with a low-carbon footprint.
- Besides, it is the first CBD company to receive its certification for being glyphosate-residue free.
- Bluebird Botanicals goes further than just being family-owned – it treats all employees like family. With respect to HR policies, benefits, paid time off and so on, it goes above and beyond federal and international standards.
- The top-of-the-line customer service is their trait as well. As people know, it’s cliche to say, but it really does stick out in this industry for having exceptional dedication to its clients and their well-being.
- Finally, it supports and donates to various non-profits.
The Mission of Bluebird Botanicals
Its mission at Bluebird Botanicals is to make a happy and healthy lifestyle radically accessible to all. Besides, it lives this mission through its values of transparency, reliability, compassion, generosity, and altruism. What is more, it pours its heart and soul into every single batch of product that leaves its facility. What this means is that every bottle of Hemp Classic that shows up at your door is the highest quality CBD oil you can get.
Even it puts all of its sustainably sourced ingredients, such as its full-spectrum hemp extract and organic virgin hemp seed oil, through extensive third-party testing. Because it cares about its customers so much that it never takes any risks when it comes to quality and safety.
See more details from https://bluebirdbotanicals.com/
Assistance Programs of Bluebird Botanicals
Bluebird Botanicals is happy to offer assistance programs to serve individuals that might otherwise find it difficult to purchase its products.
Those who fall at or under the federal poverty level may be eligible to receive a discount on full-price retail orders.
To apply, please provide them with a clear scan, photo, fax, or screenshot of a current document from a government agency that shows you are currently receiving low-income benefits. (SNAP, SSI award letters, LEAP, etc)
It does not accept Medicaid for this program. So, please obscure or black out your SSN if applicable.
Thank you for your service! All U.S. military veterans can receive a discount on all full-price retail orders.
To apply, please provide them with a photo, copy, or fax of your military ID, VA Card, driver’s license with VA endorsement, or DD214. So, please obscure or black out any sensitive in formation such as your SSN if applicable.
Long-term Disability Program
Those who are long-term medically disabled are eligible to receive a discount on full-price retail orders.
To apply, please provide them with a document from a government agency such as an SSDI form that shows you are currently receiving disability benefits. Likewise, it does not accept Medicaid for this program.
Best Hemp Company: Bluebird Botanicals
Every year, the Cannabis Business Awards recognize companies and individuals within the industry who have demonstrated progress and innovation in their work. The awards are sponsored by Clover Leaf University and are held in downtown Denver.
This year, Bluebird Botanicals won the #1 Hemp Company/Product award for the first time.
Founder and CEO Brandon Beatty commented, “it is incredibly honored and grateful to receive this award. Since it started on this journey over five years ago, it has dedicated itself to making the benefits of hemp accessible to all. it is committed to quality and transparency throughout its entire organization, which is why it is so humbled to receive the Best Hemp Company and Product award. Thank you to all of its community members who have supported us and voted for us!”
Here ‘s who else won big at the 2018 Cannabis Business Awards:
2018 MVP’s | Vicente Sederberg, Nancy Whiteman – Wana Brands, Max Cohen – The Clinic, TJ Joudeh, Danny Danko – High Times, Steve Bloom – Freedom Leaf, Scherill Murray Poitll, Sarah Stenuff – Veterans Ananda, Emmanuel Bernal – Wolf Pack, Mark Grindeland – Coda Signature
How Much CBD Should You Take?
The recommended serving size is 15 drops, which equates to about one full dropper of oil. And 4.2+ mg of cannabinoids in Bluebird’s regular strength oils (or 15+ mg in its concentrated oils). You can take one to five servings by mouth up to twice a day – many of its customers like to take it once in the morning and once in the evening. However, it always encourages experimentation to find what works best for you. Consistency is key, so no matter what serving size works best for you, it recommends taking it every single day at approximately the same time.
If you follow its recommended serving sizes, its 1 oz bottles of CBD oil will last about a month while its 2 oz bottles should carry you through two months. it also offers its oils in sample sizes of 10 mL, which will allow you to try it out for a week.
CBD Terms at Bluebird Botanicals You Need to Know
- Amino Acids – Organic compounds that combine to form proteins and can be used as a source of energy by the body.
- Cannabidiol – CBD stands for cannabidiol, one of the most abundant cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant that has been well studied for its effect on human health.
- Cannabinoids – A class of naturally occurring molecules primarily found in the cannabis plant.
- Flavonoids – Flavonoids are a group of natural substances found in fruits, vegetables, grains, bark, roots, stems, teas, and wine. They play a variety of biological roles in plants, including providing flavor and aroma as well as attracting pollinators.
- Phytocannabinoids – Cannabinoids produced within a plant such as cannabis and also found in a few other species such as echinacea, radula, black pepper, and even chocolate (cocoa).
- Terpenes – The primary constituent of many essential oils found in plants like cannabis. Terpenes are what give cannabis and other plants their distinct smell and flavor.
- Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract – A full-spectrum hemp extract describes a product with the entire array of 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant, plus the additional range of beneficial compounds like terpenes, flavonoids, fatty acids, etc. It utilizes a much larger part of the plant versus isolate products that single out only one compound of the cannabis plant, such as CBD.
- Hemp Seed Oil – An oil made from hemp seeds that does not contain any cannabinoids. Hemp seed oil is beneficial for general health due to its ideal ratio of omega-3 fatty acids to omega-6 fatty acids, which are responsible in part for proper cell, muscle, and organ function.
- Omega Fatty Acids – A group of dietary polyunsaturated fats that cannot be manufactured by the body. They play many important roles in the body including supporting heart health, mental health, reducing weight, decreasing liver weight, and so forth. The fats are used primarily for energy. It is important to maintain the correct balance of omega 3, omega 6, and omega 9 fatty acids.
Products at Bluebird Botanicals
At Bluebird Botanicals, there are different types of available products. Such as hemp CBD oil, concentrated CBD oil, THC-free CBD oil, CBD cream, CBD isolate and so forth. Here I will list two typical products:
HEMP CLASSIC CBD OIL
1 oz – $24.95
250+ mg cannabinoids per ounce. Hemp CBD oil extract & organic hemp seed oil.
Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract
Because the extraction used to make its CBD oil yields a full-spectrum extract, its hemp extracts contain over 80 different phytocannabinoids. Including CBD, CBC, CBG, CBG-A, CBC-A, and CBN, among many others. In addition to the cannabinoids naturally present in its industrial hemp extracts, there are many other types of natural molecules. Such as terpenes, flavonoids, amino acids, vitamins, omega fatty acids, beta-carotene, and more.
Organic Virgin Hemp Seed Oil
It blend its hemp extract with cold-pressed organic virgin hemp seed oil grown in Canada. This hemp seed oil is also from an industrial hemp variety of Cannabis sativa which doesn’t require herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizers. Hemp oil is very nutritious with an ideal profile of omega 3 and 6. But the main purpose for it being in its blend is to have a base oil to emulsify the hemp extract into.
About its CBD Hemp Extracts
People systematically seek out quality hemp cultivars for its CBD oil ingredients. it always tests for purity and potency with third-party laboratories because safety is paramount to Bluebird. Hemp, because of its innate ability to thrive easily, doesn’t require pesticides, fertilizers, or herbicides in its cultivation. As for pesticides, they are the aromatic terpene compounds in hemp can actually act as natural pesticides. And they require much less water than standard commercial farming. Besides, people grow and process all of its hemp in the USA using organic methods.
1 gram – $24.95
96%-99.9% pure isolated cannabidiol (CBD). Always 3rd party lab tested.
Buy CBD Isolate
The CBD isolate for sale is a highly purified and crystalline CBD extract derived from USA grown hemp.
- 96%-99.9% pure CBD in crystalline form
- Industrial hemp-derived
- Sourced from Federal Farm Bill compliant hemp grown without chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- 3rd-party batch testing for CBD isolate (CBD potency, Solvents, Heavy metals, Pesticides)
- Smell/taste – Odorless/flavorless
- Appearance – White/clear crystals
The Extraction Process
The main steps – its premium hemp cultivars are extracted with an ethanol extraction system. It is then winterized to remove fats. Next, multiple rounds of rotary evaporation are used to remove plant material and other unnecessary components. The extract is then decarboxylated and transformed into a crystalline structure with a proprietary post-processing technique.
Reviews at Bluebird Botanicals
US Address and Contact
Bluebird Botanicals, 410 S. Arthur Ave., Louisville, CO 80027, United States
Phone: (720) 726-5132
UK Address and Contact
Bluebird Botanicals, Office 221 Mappin House, Oxford Street
London, Greater London,
W1W 8HF, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20-3617-1771